High-speed winches are the best choice for lifting or pulling heavy loads over long distances, increasing your productivity and reducing power consumption.
High-speed winches are often used in mines, docks, construction, forestry and water conservancy projects, etc., to make the lifting, handling, and traction of materials easier, safer, and more efficient.
|Lifting Capacity||0.5 to 60 tons|
|Pulling Force||5 to 600 kN|
|Drag Distance||20 to 1000 meter|
|Working speed||20 to 35 m/min|
(single speed and dual speed)
|Working Duty||M3, M4, M5|
|Power supply||220 to 690 volt|
50 Hz or 60 Hz
|Ambient Temperature||-20 to 40 ℃|
High-speed Electric Winches Introduction
High-speed electric winches are mainly used for material lifting and heavy object traction. It is also used in cranes as the main hoist. It is a special winch for derrick, gantry, and hoisting trolleys. Ideal for construction and small equipment installations in buildings, mines, and factories.
- High-efficiency electro-hydraulic block brakes.
- For horizontal pulling and vertical lifting.
- Optional control method (cam control, electric control box or remote control).
- Three layers of anti-corrosion painting.
- Q345B cast steel drum.
- Compact design.
- nice appearance.
High-speed electric winches application
- Road, bridge and building construction.
- Used on cranes as the lifting mechanism.
- Used in or outside different kinds of mines for pulling and lifting.
- Used on boat or harbor for pulling and lifting.
- Used in different kinds of workshops for pulling and lifting.
- Some special usage for pulling or lifting.
High-speed Electric Winches have a rated speed of 22 m/min with a capacity of 0.5 to 10 tons, used in large and middle-sized concrete, steel structure, and mechanical equipment installation and dismantling.
High-speed electric winches technical parameter table
|Model||Rated load||Rated speed||Rope length||Rope dia.||Motor type||Motor power||Overall dimension||Deadweight|
Drop Us Message
In order to customize the design drawings and the latest price for you as soon as possible, please fill in as much useful information as possible in the Message.
After receiving your message, our engineers will first customize the High-Speed Winch and make design drawings for you according to your needs, and then the sales manager will provide you with the price and contact you. Please wait.
Of course, you can also send this information to our email: [email protected].